• To promote Community wide understanding of
the Amateur Radio Communications Service available to
the Public during times of emergency or natural disaster.
• To organize and train people capable of maintaining
communications during emergencies as a public service.
• To promote interest and proficiency in Amateur Radio
Communications with respect to improving operating and technical skills.
• To conduct activities and programs to advance the
general interest and welfare of amateur radio in our community.
• And to have fun with Amateur Radio!